Piles treatment using Dry Figs
Three of 4 figs should be soaked overnight in water after being cleaned thoroughly in warm water. They should be taken empty stomach early morning together with the water in which they were soaked. They should even be taken in evening within the similar manner. This treatment should be continued for 3 or four weeks. The tiny seeds of the fruit possess all excellent quality of stimulating peristaltic movement of the intestines. This facilitates easy evacuation of faces and keeps the alimentary tract clean. The pressure on the anus thus being relieved, the hemorrhoids also contract.
Piles treatment using Mango Seeds
Mango seeds are an efficient remedy for bleeding piles. The seeds should be collected during the mango season, dried in shade, powdered, and kept stored to be used as medicine. This powder should tend in doses of about one and a half to 2 grams with or without honey, twice daily
Piles treatment using Jambul Fruit
The jambul fruit is another effective remedy for bleeding piles. The fruit should be consumed with salt every morning for 2 or three months during its season. The use of the fruit in this manner during every season will effect an entire cure and save the user from bleeding piles for his entire life.
Piles treatment using Radish
White radish is highly valuable in piles; 100 mg of grated radish mixed with a teaspoon of honey could also be taken twice daily in treating this condition. This vegetable also can be taken within the as a juice mixed with a pinch of salt. It should tend in doses of 60 to 90 ml, morning and evening. White radish, well ground into a paste in milk. can also be applied over inflamed pile masses to alleviate pain and swelling.
Piles treatment using Turnip
The leaves of turnip are found useful during this disease. The juice of the leaves should be extracted and 150 ml given to the patient. It is, however, necessary to have a proper diet of raw fruits and vegetables while taking this juice. For better results, 50 ml of the juice should be mixed with equal quantities of juices of watercress, spinach, and carrots.
Piles treatment using Bitter Gourd
The juice of the fresh leaves of bitter gourd is additionally valuable in piles. Three teaspoons of the leaf juice, mixed with a glass of buttermilk, should be taken every morning for treating this condition. A paste of the roots of the bitter gourd plant also can be applied over piles with beneficial results.
Piles treatment using Ginger
Ginger is also useful in this disease. Half a teaspoon of fresh ginger juice, mixed with one teaspoon each of fresh lemon juice and fresh mint juice, and a tablespoon of honey, constitutes an efficient medicine for piles.
Piles treatment using Onion
Onions are valuable in bleeding piles. About thirty grams of this vegetable should be finely rubbed in water and sixty grams of sugar added thereto . It should be taken twice daily by the Patient. It will bring relief within a few days. Onion is additionally useful within the treatment of dry piles. A crushed onion, skinned and roasted in aches, could also be applied with beneficial results.
Piles treatment using Rice
Rice features a very low fibre content and is, therefore, extremely soothing to the gastrointestinal system . A thick gruel of rice, mixed with a glass of buttermilk and a ripe banana, given twice each day , is a very nutritious diet for a patient with piles.
Piles treatment using Wheat Grass
Wheat grass juice used as an enema helps detoxify the walls of the piles. The general procedure is to offer an enema with lukewarm or neem water. After awaiting twenty minutes, 90 to 120 ml of the wheat grass juice enema is given. This should be retained for fifteen minutes.
Piles treatment using Sesame Seeds
Sesame seeds are also valuable in piles. They can be taken as kind of a decoction by boiling twenty grams of seeds in 500 ml of water till it’s reduced by one-third, or as sweetmeats. Ground to paste with water, they will tend with butter for bleeding piles.
Piles treatment using Chebulic Myroblan
The herb chebulic myroblan may be a popular remedy for piles. It is very effective as a laxative and is very astringent. The fruit should be roasted to a brown color cluster oil, then powdered and stored. Half a teaspoon of this powder at bedtime will cause normal bowel movements within the morning, and therefore the astringent property of the fruit will heal masses. A decoction of the herb prepared by boiling six 10 seven dry fruits in half a litre of water should be used for washing bleeding piles. The paste of the fruit mixed during a bland oil is used for as an external application.
The treatment of the basic cause, namely, chronic constipation, is the only way to get rid of the trouble. To begin with, the entire digestive tract must be given a complete rest for a few days and the intestines thoroughly cleansed. For this purpose, the patient should adopt an all-fruit diet for, at least, seven days. Thereafter he may adopt a diet of natural foods aimed at securing soft stools.
DIET & NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS
- To prevent constipation, eat a well-balanced diet that contains many high-fiber foods such as fresh fruit, wheat bran muffins, beans, vegetables and whole-grain cereals. Some suggestions are apples, beets, Brazil nuts, broccoli, foods in the cabbage family, carrots, green beans, guar gum, oat bran, lima beans, pears, peas, psyllium seed, and whole grains. A high fiber diet is perhaps the foremost important consideration within the treatment and prevention of hemorrhoids. Keep in mind, eating certain foods, especially beets, can cause the stool to become reddish and can be mistaken for blood.
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of fluid daily. Drink plenty of fluids, especially water (preferably steam-distilled or other quality water). Water is the best, most natural stool softener in existence. It also helps prevent constipation.
- If you are bothered by persistent bleeding, take vitamin and mineral supplements to prevent anemia. An iron supplement along side a strong B-complex vitamin complex and vitamin C will keep the blood healthy. A sublingual B complex, such as Perfect B from Pharmaceutical Purveyors of Oklahoma or Coenzymate B Complex from Source Naturals, is among the most efficiently absorbed forms of the B vitamins.
- Weight loss diet if you are overweight.
- Avoid fats and animal products. Red meat and high protein diets are especially hard on the lower alimentary canal .
- Take 1 or 2 tablespoons of flaxseed oil daily. Flaxseed oil helps to soften stools.
- To help bleeding hemorrhoids, eat foods such as alfalfa, blackstrap molasses, and dark green leafy vegetables, which are high in vitamin K.
- If you decide to use a fiber supplement, start with a moderate amount and increase your intake gradually. If you take too much at first, this will cause painful bloating, gas and diarrhea. Note: Always take supplemental fiber separately from other supplements and medications.
Read More: Healthy Diet Plan