Around four months back we heard about this virus COVID-19 that causes pneumonia type symptoms and now it’s become a worldwide pandemic. the entire world is affected by this virus and most of the countries declared lockdown to fight this coronavirus pandemic because the treatment remains unknown. The Indian Government is now lifting up the restrictions during the lockdown and most of the offices are reopening and other people are going back to their work. Life won’t be normal immediately and that we all need to be more cautious and lookout of our health because the risk of spreading the infection would be there.
Until the govt provides detailed guidelines, here are a couple of tips we should always follow:
- Maintain Distance at work: Stepping back to the offices doesn’t mean that there’s no need for social distancing anymore. We all should make sure that there’s a six feet gap between all the seats at the workplace. Avoid the utilization of crowded elevators and like stairs without touching the railing for the support that minimizes the probabilities of infection.
- Follow regular hygiene practices: an honest habit that’s inculcated after this pandemic is frequent washing of the hands for 20 seconds. confirm we should always follow an equivalent after going back to social and business life . What we touch is extremely important so be mindful and sanitize or wash the hands after touching any object. it’s also recommended to take care of respiratory hygiene publicly or in offices, always cover the mouth with a tissue or use a folded arm for sneezing and coughing.
- Carry your own protection kit: Prepare a kit for yourself that has masks, hand sanitizer, soap, gloves, and tissue papers. the utilization of masks reduces the prospect of getting an infection because it prevents the water droplets from getting into the mouth and nose. Use the sanitizer whenever you’re unable to scrub the hands. Carry tissue papers for coughing and sneezing. Use this kit while using conveyance or during traveling and even within the office.
- Go digital: rather than handling the cash, use digital payment methods, and even within the offices. Use digital signatures that decrease the danger of coming in touch with papers that people may have handled.
- Avoid gatherings and parties: you would possibly not know who is infected and who isn’t as an outsized number of asymptomatic cases of COVID -19 are arising. So it’s better to avoid parties or maybe the gathering within the cafeteria during lunch and at tea time. While during a conference or during a meeting, don’t forget to take care of distance. Meeting with the clients should be still conducted via video calls.
- Avoid International trips or vacation: Moving of individuals from one country to a different is that the reason that led to the spread of coronavirus. Even after the lockdown rules relaxed, don’t plan for any family vacation or international official trip for an extended time. this might keep you and your family’s health in danger .
- Eat a healthy diet: “The best sort of protection is prevention”, So enhance your system with nutritious foods to remain healthy. it’s vital to possess diversity in our meals. Eating whole grains keeps you healthy and energetic while the colorful fresh fruits and vegetables are rich in vitamins that boost immunity. Fish, Nuts, and seeds are rich in omega 3; Eggs, chicken, and meat are rich in iron and B-complex vitamin complex. The milk and its products are good sources of calcium and B-complex vitamin . Limiting the intake of processed and fried foods also are highly recommended.
- Consume some herbs for better immunity: Include natural herbs like amla, tulsi, ashwagandha, giloy, Himalayan berry, chyawanprash, turmeric, cinnamon and black pepper a day permanently immunity.
Along with the following pointers don’t forget to try to to some physical activity and practice yoga that keeps your lungs healthy and makes your body stronger to fight any disease.
Visit: NutriFit India